Monday, April 4, 2011

Taking a Start-The First One!

Begining with the name of Allah the most benificient & the most mericiful.
Human history is full of fact based evidences which show that mankind has been expressing himself through many ways:speaking,gesturing,bodily movements(e.g nodding,waving hands etc),signaling & presently concerned writing. Writing can b shelved under various labels apart from it being a medium of expression.

Not from ages but from past couple of months I also discovered this planetary human skill,writing,within me & hit upon the idea of blogging and from now on I am riding this blog.

Not going to exagerate but forecast rather that my blog will throw out a lot of exclusive content which is majorly rare on blogs.

So my Blog will include: a ginormous amount of gross news from all around the globe,Nicely cooked Music stuff,Some cool technological advancements,Pretty cool realities regarding human nature, Mobile reviews & way much more...
So stay connected n grab the presented.

|With Peace and Love,Ahsan|

2 comments:

  1. goodway to start...quiet impressive:]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nayyer... Although there isn't any room between me n you for this word,thanks,but let me use the it-Thanks a zillion for such compliments they earned me a tonns of confidence,here's a request do take time to visit my blog frequently & pay me your feedback in order to consumate my eagerness of blogging!

    ReplyDelete